Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Laboratory Opens...

             Hello My Fellow Lab Rats... I mean Guests. I am Professor Allan Nightstone also know as The Balance Professor. I am inventor and I invented a lot of crazy inventions. On this blog, I will talk about my inventions and discoveries and my daily life in the Spiral. Ill also answer Questions sent from my fellow wizards. You may send them at my email here And don't forget to comment! You may also fallow me in twitter @ProfNightstone And the right there are my fun things, Yes. There is my Clockwork with his comments and the Weekly Poll. Make sure to do that. Well I guess thats all for now, gotta go back fixing my lab. Good Bye! Mu Hahaha!

P.S. When you comment, try to send some riddles. I love riddle! Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment