Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Finish, The Battle, and The Return...


The Finish

Another chapter has come to an end. I graduated middle school in June 19. I really enjoyed middle school. It was one of the best times. Friends, Teachers, Community, Everything was wonderful, but good things never last. I hope I seen them again, and maybe, you guys reading out there, you might of graduated middle school to this year, and feel the same way. Now I can imagine the nightmares waiting for me in High School o_O Here is my deploma below, and yes people I have to erase my real name :P




The Battle

As most of you know, there is a video uploaded by Kingsisle. Its called the Malistaire Fire Dragon Dual. It is the best KI video I ever saw! Even thoe Wizard101 isnt like that, I bet in few years when technology gets better, Wizard101 will be better. I say KI should make that longer and put it on TV and BOOM, few more million wizard going online. I hope they make more! :D



The Return

Since summer vacations are here, I'm Back! Now I am free to post, tweet, and play Wizard101. So make sure to check out my Polls (and comment please) and Twitter and See you in the Spiral :D


No comments:

Post a Comment